Visiting the Center
The Center on Disabilities and Human Development (CDHD) is now open. We are looking forward to welcoming you back, with a few new rules to help ensure everyone's health and safety.
If you need to visit the Center:
- Call 208-885-6000 to make an appointment.
- At the time of your appointment, call to let us know when you arrive. A staff member will assist you.
- Wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose.
- Sign in at the visitor's sign-in table.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing whenever possible.
Thank you for your understanding and efforts as we find our way forward. We have compiled some helpful COVID-19 information and resources below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.