The Center on Disabilities and Human Development (CDHD) Community Advisory Committee (CAC) is comprised of Idahoans with disabilities, family members, and professionals. The CAC guides CDHD leaders by providing insight into the opportunities and challenges facing people with disabilities and their families on national, state, and local levels.
- Collaborate in the development of the CDHD five year plan;
- feedback related to activities associated with the goals and objectives;
- Assist in the development of the mission and vision of the Center;
- input into the design of courses, interdisciplinary activities, and products; and
- Review outcome data and provide suggestions for change across all activities.